Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Koko & Miko. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
1. Guidelines to the use our Platform and/or Services: You agree to comply with any and all the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies, and instructions pertaining to the use of the Services and/or access to our Platform, as well as any amendments to the aforementioned, issued by us, from time to time. We reserve the right to revise these guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies, and instructions at any time and you are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to the foregoing upon their publication on our Platform.
2. The acceptance of payment for the sale of any item on our Platform does not constitute a legally binding contract between Koko & Miko and you. Koko & Miko reserves the right to cancel or reject any order that we have received through our Platform and refund the payment to you without prior notice. This includes orders made to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity, or items sold due to any errors on our website. We take these measures to protect our customers, as well as ourselves, from fraud or any unforeseen circumstances that may occur.
4. We reserve the right, but shall not be obliged to:
(a) monitor, screen or otherwise control any activity, content, or material on the Platform and/or through the Services. We may in our sole and absolute discretion, investigate any violation of the terms and conditions contained herein and may take any action it deems appropriate;
(b) prevent or restrict access of any Customer to the Platform and/or the Services;
(c) report any activity it suspects to be in violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation to the appropriate authorities and to co-operate with such authorities; and/or
(d) to request any information and data from you in connection with your use of the Services and/or access of the Platform at any time and to exercise our right under this paragraph if you refuse to divulge such information and/or data or if you provide or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent information and/or data.
5. Product description: While we endeavor to provide an accurate description of products on our Platform, we do not warrant that such description is accurate, current, or free from error. Occasionally there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. Koko & Miko reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information if any information on our website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after the customer has submitted or received the order). In the event the error was discovered after the item has been delivered, Koko & Miko reserves the right to collect the affected item back and arrange a full refund.
6. Prices of Products: We reserve the right to amend the Listing Prices on our Platform at any time without giving any reason or prior notice.
7. Defective Products/ Damaged/ Item or order not as described: In the event a product or order received is defective/damaged/incomplete or not as described, the buyer is required to inform Koko & Miko within 7 days of receipt. In such cases, Koko & Miko will either arrange an exchange or a full refund after the item has been returned. Koko & Miko reserves the right not to be liable for any defects/ damages/ claims on items/orders received not as described after 7 days of receipt.
8. Product Warranties: Some products sold on our Platform are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. Where the product is sold with a manufacturer's warranty, it will be clearly stated on the product page on our website. As a retailer, Koko & Miko is not responsible for maintaining or servicing the warranty of any product. If your product comes with a warranty and is damaged during the manufacturer's warranty period, you will be directed to the appropriate service center/ manufacturer for repairs.
9. Discount/Promotion codes: Only 1 discount/promotion code is allowed to be used per order. Some discount codes are not valid on certain price-controlled items/brands.
10. Return Policy: Returns of items are subject to the Terms and Conditions of our Return Policy
11. Cancellation Policy: Cancellation of orders are subject to the Terms and Conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
12. Delivery Schedules: We strive to deliver all orders within the timeframe indicated on our shipping page HERE. Koko & Miko shall not be held liable for any delays in the event any order takes longer to process. This includes delays that may occur during peak sale periods and unforeseen circumstances.
13. Ownership: The Intellectual Property in and to the Platform and the Materials are owned, licensed to or controlled by us, our licensors, or our service providers. We reserve the right to enforce its Intellectual Property to the fullest extent of the law.
15. Restricted use: No part or parts of our Platform, or any Materials may be reproduced, reverse engineered, decompiled, disassembled, separated, altered, distributed, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, mirrored, framed, transferred or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system or installed on any servers, system or equipment without our prior written permission from Koko & Miko or that of the relevant copyright owners.
16. No representations or warranties: The Services, the Platform, and the Materials are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. All data and/or information contained in the Platform, the Services or the Materials are provided for informational purposes only. No representations or warranties of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, are given in conjunction with the Platform, the Services or the Materials. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we do not warrant:
(a) the accuracy, timeliness, adequacy, commercial value or completeness of all data and/or information contained in the Platform, the Services or the Materials;
(b) that the Platform, the Services or that any of the Materials will be provided uninterrupted, secure or free from errors or omissions, or that any identified defect will be corrected;
(c) that the Platform, the Services or the Materials are free from any computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros; and
(d) the security of any information transmitted by you or to you through the Platform or the Services, and you accept the risk that any information transmitted or received through the Services or the Platform may be accessed by unauthorized third parties and/or disclosed by us or our officers, employees or agents to third parties purporting to be you or purporting to act under your authority. Transmissions over the Internet and electronic mail may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to internet traffic, or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet.
17. Exclusion of liability: Koko & Miko shall not be liable to you for any Losses whatsoever or howsoever caused (regardless of the form of action) arising directly or indirectly in connection with:
(a) any access, use and/or inability to use the Platform or the Services;
(b) reliance on any data or information made available through the Platform and/or through the Services. You should not act on such data or information without first independently verifying its contents;
(c) any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent program or macros; and
(d) any use of or access to any other website or webpage linked to the Platform, even if we or our officers or agents or employees may have been advised of, or otherwise might have anticipated, the possibility of the same.
18. At your own risk: Any risk of misunderstanding, error, damage, expense, or loss resulting from the use of our Platform is entirely at your own risk and we shall not be liable therefor.
24. Correction of errors: Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any acceptance, invoice, or another document on our part shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
26. As-Is: If a property is being sold on an “as is” basis, it is being sold in its current condition, whatever this condition happens to be. As the buyer, you are deemed to have accepted the product for its defects of quality. The buyer bears the risk for all defects of quality. Items sold under "As Is” – are no longer entitled to any further discounts, returns, and exchanges. These items will have an "As Is" disclaimer on the product page.