MNTL magnetic tiles are specially designed for Fun & Creative Play for children aged 3 and above. Our magnetic tiles encourage cognitive development, spatial awareness, hand-eye coordination, fine and gross motor skills. Children can
learn Scientific and Mathematical concepts through unleashing their Creativity building 2D and 3D designs, while developing their Fine Motor Skills.
MNTL Star Magnet Tile own unique patent design & big size magnet & rivet reinforcement that provides safety, strong structure, scratch-resistance, and beautiful refraction. MNTL Star Magnet Tile is compatible with most of other brands' magnetic tile sets so children can mix, match, and truly let their imaginations run wild.
There are 108 pieces of different shape tile in this set for kids spark hours of imaginative, unstructured play, allowing them to bring their dreams to life.
⚡Technology: Original Design & Welding & Rivet
⚡Certificate: EN71，ASTM，CPSC，AS/NZS ISO 8124, CCC
⚡Recommended Age: ages 3+
All MNTL magnetic tiles are made from the highest quality food-grade ABS plastics. Their magnets are bigger and
stronger, with reinforced rivets which enable our children to safely explore STEAM CONCEPTS through Play
🗝️Key benefits of playing MNTL magnetic tiles:
✔️Educational toy for early childhood education
✔️Helps children unlock their creativity
✔️Designed to support cognitive and motor development
✔️Encourage creativity, imagination and learning through play
✔️Build teamwork and social communication skills
✔️Learn STEAM concepts ( Science,Technology,Engineering,Art, Mathematics)
💢CHOKING HAZARD -- WARNING: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
Delivery will take a minimum of 3 - 4 working days
Orders below SGD$100
Courier Next day (9 am - 10 pm) - Additional SGD$5
Orders above SGD$100
Courier Next day (9 am - 10 pm) - Free of Charge
Note: Orders made over the weekends are usually delivered on the following Wednesday.
- You will receive an email as soon as your order leaves our warehouse and an SMS from our appointed courier delivery company on the morning of the delivery date.
- Some orders may take longer to process if received during sale periods, around public holidays, and unforeseen circumstances. We seek your understanding in this.
For some bulky orders, an SGD$15 surcharge may apply to certain delivery locations in Singapore (e.g. residential areas in Sentosa). Residential areas in Sentosa are a secured zone, and therefore most delivery companies require this surcharge.
In the event when a delivery was attempted and no one was home to receive, you will receive an automated email message that will allow you to choose a convenient re-delivery day/time slot.
In the event of multiple delivery failures, the order will be returned to us. Under such cases, a re-delivery fee will be charged to resend the order:
- Small Orders - SGD$5
- Large Orders - SGD$15
Koko & Miko does not ship internationally at the moment. However, you can contact our customer service at email@example.com should you request this service.
30 DAYS RETURNS POLICY
It is ok to change your mind! We will accept the return within 30 days of purchase as long as it meets the Return Conditions stated below.
- Item is purchased within 30 days.
- Item is brand new, in original condition, and NOT been removed from the original packaging it came in.
- All original tags/labels/seals attached, intact, and unbroken.
- Original packaging is undamaged
- Item sold under “As Is” or "Open Box" cannot be returned. (As-Is – no further discounts, no returns, and no exchanges.) Items sold under “As Is” or "Open Box" will have a disclaimer on the product page.
- Products with an expiry date of 6 months or less cannot be returned
- Products that are stated as shipped "from a separate location" on our website cannot be returned
Here are the steps to follow if your item meets the above conditions for returns.
- Write to our customer service to request for a return. However, please ensure you have read the full terms and fulfilled all of them before requesting a return. If you are unsure whether you are eligible for a return, just ask our customer service.
- Our customer service will reply to your e-mail authorizing you to send back your item. (Note: Your return is not accepted yet.)
- Print Return Request Form - email us for a copy of the form.
- You may choose to bring the item to us personally or mail it to us. The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges to send the returned item to us. We encourage customers to use a trackable delivery service when returning items to us. This allows you to track the delivery status of your own return parcel. Koko & Miko is not able to advise on the delivery status of your return parcel and is not responsible for any delays, loss, or damages due to transit. Koko & Miko reserves the right to reject return parcels that are damaged or charge a restocking fee in the instances when the item needs to be sent back to our supplier for repacking. Customers are therefore encouraged to take extra care in proof-packing the returned item for delivery.
- After we have received your return item, we will screen your item for physical damages. (Note: Your return is not accepted yet.)
- You will receive an e-mail from us (maximum 7 days) notifying you whether your return has been accepted or rejected. If your return is accepted, a refund will be issued to you in the form of store credits which you can use to offset a future purchase with us. The refund amount will be the actual amount you paid for the returned item, regardless of price fluctuations.
- Koko & Miko reserves the right to reject any returned item that does not meet our return conditions stated above. If the returned item is rejected, the customer must collect back the item. You may self-collect, arrange your own courier service, or opt for our courier service. Our courier service is chargeable at a rate of SGD$5 - SGD$20 (small to large items).
IMPORTANT NOTE ON OUR RETURN POLICY
- Free Shipping: If your order value falls below SGD$100 after the return of the item, your entire order will no longer enjoy Free Shipping. You will be charged a shipping fee of SGD$5 (small items), SGD$20 (large items).
- Promo Code: If you used a promo code for your order and after returning the item, your order no longer satisfies the terms and conditions of the promo code (e.g. order value falls below minimum spending for promo code), your order no longer enjoy the promo code. The discount you enjoyed from the promo code will be deducted from your store credits earned from your return item. *Promo codes for First-Time order are not valid on your next order even if you did not enjoy the promo code on your first order due to return item.
- Reward Points: Reward points earned from the returned item will be deducted.
- No Exchanges: You can only return the item and then purchase a new one (regular SGD$5 shipping fee applies for orders below SGD$100).
- Return Policy on Wearable items: Items with sizes (e.g. clothing, baby slings, etc) can be returned after trying, provided they are
- (i) Purchased within 30 days
- (ii) Unworn, unwashed
- (iii) Brand new, in original condition and packaging
- (iv) All original tags/labels attached and intact
ITEMS WITH EXPIRY DATES
- For items with an expiry date, the expiry date will be listed on the product title. This expiry date is indicative only. We sometimes receive stocks with a mixture of expiry dates, therefore you may receive items with expiry dates that differ slightly from what is published online.
- If you receive an item with an expiry date that grossly differs from the published one, you may contact customer service for assistance. Returns are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- We may list items near its expiration (less than 6 months). The expiry dates are clearly stated on our website and the items are often priced at a good discount. As such, such items strictly cannot be returned.
- Other items have a PAO (period-after-opening) symbol. They have no expiry date. The PAO symbol is depicted by a picture of a container with a number inside (e.g. 3M, 6M, 9M, etc). The item must be discarded by the stated number of months (i.e. 3M – discard item 3 months after opening).
- Items with expiry dates purchased during the Covid-19 outbreak cannot be returned.
- We do not accept cancellations after an order is placed on our website as the order is sent to our warehouse for immediate processing.
- Should you change your mind about an order after placing it, you can return the item back to us under our Returns Policy (see above).
- If you reject your parcel upon delivery, you will be charged an administrative/logistic fee of SGD$15 - SGD$25 (depending on the size of your order).
We sincerely apologize for any defects in the items sent. Here are the steps to follow should you receive a defect:
- Notify us within 7 days of receipt either by replying to your order email. *We regret that we are not able to assist if the defect is reported after 7 days.
- Explain the nature of the defect and attach any product and packaging photos or videos that might help. (Tip: Attaching photos & videos will facilitate the process.) Our customer service may ask you some questions (or request for more photos/videos) to determine the defect.
- Once the item is confirmed defective and irreparable, a replacement from our warehouse will be sent to you, or the item supplier will contact you to arrange an exchange. (*Your defective item may be collected back.)
- If the item can be repaired, the item will not be eligible for refunds, replacements or exchanges.
- If the item has a local service center, you may be referred to the service center for professional assistance or to obtain the replacement.
- In some cases, if the defect is complicated, photos and videos sent may be insufficient in demonstrating the defect. You may then choose to send the item to us for evaluation. We will perform tests on the item and/or send it to the supplier to confirm the defect. The replacement will be sent out to you only after the defect is confirmed. Please note that this process will take some time.
- Additional markings or labels may be applied to the outer product packaging of bulky items during the delivery process. Bulky items with such additional marking and labels on the product packaging are not considered defective. If you are purchasing a bully item as a gift and do not wish for the outer carton to have any additional markings/labels, please add this gift wrap option to your order.
- The buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges back to us.
- If the item is considered defective, we will reimburse the shipping charges (up to SGD$5 with a valid receipt). Either a replacement or a refund will be issued to you.
- If the item is not considered defective (after performing reasonable tests), we will send the item back to you at a charge. You may also self-collect. *The initial shipping charges incurred for sending the item back for evaluation will not be reimbursed.
- If you are eligible for a refund, it will be in the form of store credits. Koko & Miko reserves the right to reject any returned item (defective or non-defective) if the state (e.g. packaging, item condition) of the returned item does not meet our requirements.
- By default, all items sold at Koko & Miko do not come with a warranty unless otherwise stated on the product page itself.
- For all defects covered under the warranty period, you will be directed to the respective warranty service center for repairs.
- The buyer is responsible for all costs involved in sending the item to the warranty center for assessment.
- If the issue is deemed by the warranty center to be a manufacturing defect, and the item cannot be repaired or replaced, a refund in the form of store credits will be issued to the buyer.